Thursday, March 15, 2012

Anyway!! its My Life..

I here, standing still,
Full of fear, eyes with tear,
Heart with sore, marks of tore,
Guilt is here in my soul, ears are listening voice of door
Waiting for some care to come to share my cup full of sorrow,
Searching for red ribbon on finish line,
running so hard…on my path
Not getting any ribbon or finish
Just checkpoints of sorrows and wounds….
Just new mission and missions
Numbers are increasing, now every minute is teasing
Is there any end of this race, or I am gonna die before it end..
What to do, there is no way
Have one idea to walk away,
awwww is it possible to walk away from what is everywhere,
got any idea why I am saying this way?
I am just talking about LIFE anyway…..

2 comments:

  1. Yes, life is like that... still we can always keep moving with a smile...
    Beautiful! keep penning down more thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!! :) and everybody should try live each nano moment of their life...kya pata kal ho na ho :P

      Delete